- JuneEstablished with a capital of 30,000 JPY.
- OctoberS. S. “Melbourne Maru” entered Yokkaichi Port as the first liner carrying raw wool from Australia.
- December47 companies at Yokkaichi Port organized Yokkaichi Koun K.K. in accordance with the control act for
water transport, etc..
- OctoberMerged Yokkaichi Warehouse Co., Ltd. with Yokkaichi Koun K.K. and renamed
Yokkaichi Koun Warehouse Co., Ltd.
- FebruaryOpened Nagoya Branch.
MayRenamed Yokkaichi Warehouse Co., Ltd.
NovemberListed on Nagoya Stock Exchange.
- OctoberOpened Osaka Branch.
- OctoberListed on Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- AprilOpened Tokyo Branch.
OctoberEstablished sister-port affiliation between Sydney Ports and Yokkaichi Port.
- AugustM.S. “Australian Enterprise” entered Yokkaichi Port.
Launched handling containerized raw cool.
- AprilOpened Kashima Branch.
JuneCapital increased to 2,000 million JPY.
- AprilOpened Wool Center in Kasumi Wharf of Yokkaichi Port.
- AprilExpanded to Hokkaido and Kyushu regions.
- JanuaryOpened Los Angels Representative Office.
- DecemberGranted IATA cargo agency.
- MayEstablished Yokkaichi America Corporation (current Trancy Logistics America Corporation).
- OctoberCapital increased to 3,938 million JPY.
- MarchCapital increased to 4,516 million JPY.
- MarchCapital increased to 7,640 million JPY.
OctoberEstablished Yokkaichi (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (current Trancy Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.) in Bangkok.
- OctoberCapital increased to 7,790 million JPY.
Established Trancy Logistics (Singapore) Pte.Ltd. in Singapore.
DecemberStarted operation of LINETS logistics information control system.
- AprilRenamed Japan Transcity Co., Ltd.
- AprilOpened Rotterdam Representative Office.
- AprilOpened Hong Kong Representative Office.
AugustOpened Dalian Representative Office.
- MarchFirst container ship of Dalian-Yokkaichi line in service.
AprilOpened Shanghai Representative Office.
DecemberEstablished Trancy Logistics (K.K.)Ltd. in Hong Kong.
- DecemberOpened Manila Representative Office.
Opened Jakarta Representative Office.
- MayAcquired ISO9002 (Export Freight Dept. of Yokkaichi Branch).
- MayExtended ISO9902 coverage (Maritime Operation Dept. of Yokkaichi Branch).
- FebruaryAcquired ISO9002 (Kashima Branch).
MayEstablished Trancy Logistics Philippines, Inc.
SeptemberEstablished Trancy Logistics (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
DecemberEstablished PT. Naditama-Trancy Logistics Indonesia.
- FebruaryAcquired ISO9002 (Nagoya Branch).
JuneIntroduced Three Regional Office System (Chubu Regional Office, Kanto Regional Office,
Kansai Regional Office).
OctoberEstablished Trancy Logistics (Europe) GmbH in Dusseldorf, F. R. Germany.
DecemberOpened Mexico Representative Office.
- JuneAcquired ISO14001 (Head Office area).
Extended ISO9002 coverage (Warehousing & Logistics Dept. and Raw Materials Dept.
of Chubu Regional Office).
- AprilAcquired ISO9001: 2000 (Transport Business Div. Chubu Dept. Yokkaichi Office).
- AugustEstablished Trancy Logistics Mexico S.A.de.C.V. in Mexico.
DecemberOpened Qingdao Representative office.
- AprilCapital increased to 8,120 million JPY.
SeptemberCapital increased to 8,410 million JPY.
DecemberEstablished Trancy Logistics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- JuneAcquired ISO2001: 2000 (Transport Business Div. West Dept. Mizushima Office).
- SeptemberOpened Hanoi Representative Office.
- JuneIntroduced Head Office system and organized new Control Head Offices and Sales Head Offices.
SeptemberCertified as an Authorized Warehouse Operator under AEO.
- JanuaryEstablished Trancy Logistics (Vietnam) Co., Ltd. in Hanoi.
- MarchOpened Phnom Penh Representative Office.
AugustEstablished Trancy Logistics (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. in Phnom Penh.
- MayAcquired ISO9001: 2008 (Kanto Regional Office, Tokyo Branch, Higashimatsuyama Office).
Started the operation of WALTZ domestic logistics information system.
- MayOpened Yangon Representative Office.
- MarchCertified as an Authorized Customs Broker under AEO.
SeptemberEstablished Trancy Distribution (Vietnam) Co.,Ltd. in Hanoi.
- JanuaryOpened Hungarian Commercial Representative Office.